About Me

My photo
A small town Wisconsin girl, living in New England and sharing my thoughts on this crazy, beautiful life! Welcome.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesday Tunes: The Head and the Heart "Ghosts"

I'm happy to finally be getting back to my weekly song post. This group, The Head and the Heart, is a favorite of mine. Formed in Seattle, they have a gritty, hypnotic tone and I'd suggest that if you like this song, you check out some of their others like "Lost in My Mind," "Let's Be Still," or "Shake." They definitely fall under the "Indie" category, and seem to embrace the plaid shirts, full beards, and unique photoshoots that have come to designate Hipster-ness. The link to this song is provided below. Enjoy!
The Head and the Heart

 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un0TPoOpcDw

No comments:

Post a Comment