About Me

My photo
A small town Wisconsin girl, living in New England and sharing my thoughts on this crazy, beautiful life! Welcome.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Photographs No. 1

 Tonight, I would just like to share some of my photography.
 Meandering about with camera in hand is one of my favorite pastimes and here are some shots that I'm especially happy with.They were taken in various cities and towns I've visited. Let me know which ones you like in the comment section!
Taken at the Boston Opera House

"I'll Walk the Line"

Taken in Brooklyn, NY

"Little Italy" Boston, MA

NYC

taken in New York City, NY

"The Inquisitor"

Wisconsin Summer Night

Sometimes, photographing the little things brings the most joy.

"Sunday Nap"

Claddagh

"Lonely One"
"The Stare Down"

No comments:

Post a Comment