About Me

My photo
A small town Wisconsin girl, living in New England and sharing my thoughts on this crazy, beautiful life! Welcome.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Anna Ternheim: The Longer the Waiting

So, I realized I missed my usual Tuesday post of a song that I like. So, here is one from a Swedish singer and songwriter from Stockholm, Sweden named Anna Ternheim. She has a very soothing, melodic voice that will bring on a wave of nostalgia. I love her harmony in this particular song. Enjoy!
P.S.- This is for a certain ginger boyfriend of mine whom I haven't seen for a month and who is currently a bazzillion miles away in the Dominican Republic, but who will be back with me soon. I miss you.
Anna Ternheim

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite songs! And not just because it makes me think of you, but that too. :)

    ReplyDelete